Thursday, November 29, 2007

Disney

Alright, Messr.

We'll do this thing.

Though I really don't know enough about disney to be good at this.

So if you readers out there in wonderland have better suggestions: do it.

Hero/Villian/Sidekick:

Hero: Bernard from The Rescuers/Rescuers down Under
Villian: Monstro from Pinochio
Sidekick: Bagheera from The Jungle Book




Runners up: Beast for Hero, Professor Emelius Immediately Browne for Hero (Bedknobs and Broomsticks), The Cobras from Riki-Tiki-Tavi for Villian, Li Shan from Mulan for Sidekick.

What do we say?


UPDATE: Riki-tiki-tavi. Totally not a disney movie. However, it was narrated by Orson Wells. So, you indignant m-fs, I'm keeping it. You're lucky I didn't pull out Bartok the bat for Sidekick...but I knew how that would sting. So I didn't.

Hearts and kisses.

2 comments:

Traveler72 said...

Riki-Tiki Tavy was possibly one of the scariest but most reassuring movies of my childhood, right up next to Watership Down. I was thinking it when I did my Disney roster, but I balked because it wasn't actually Disney.

Uhhhhhhhh I think that movie's why I don't like snakes.

Spelunker said...

I love that you made mention of Professor Emelius Brown. That movie was probably my second fave Disney movie growing up behind The Little Mermaid. Seriously. I still own it on tape.