Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Turkey, Torture, and Tepid Water

Jeezy-creezy, Evangelion throws you for a loop. Nearing the end, and it's just getting crazier. I get along with very few Anime--but this might be one of them. I blame most of my fear on an early exposure to "Lain: Serial Experiment" in much too large quantities...but anyway.

Also, I'm cooking thanksgiving dinner! Starting tonight, getting up early and lounging around the house all day, while cooking turkey/etc.

There will be interludes of music, possibly movies (if I can figure out a place to rent them), dancing, and maybe even laundry.

Life is going very well otherwise. Lots of rain today, first time canvasing in really incliment weather(other than the cold), which was...interesting. On the plus side, we got coffee.

Also, I have the first of the two holy seasonal beverages: a big jug of apple cider sitting in the fridge. Will have to restrain myself and open it tommorow. Can't wait for Eggnog season afterwards (probably starting in December).


Cheers all!
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Cherubino/Carmen said...

You and your seasonal beverages. :)