Monday, November 26, 2007

Sleep now?

Very quick thoughts before I go to sleep:

I've never actually been cold before. I mean, I was chilly, once or twice, and sometime in late 2004 I may have been nippy. Cold, though? Like, actually in the bones, where it doesn't go away? New. I was convinced I had been "very cold" in the past---but I think the Chicago winter winds put a whole new meaning to the words. Or rather, 6 hours outside in the winds does.

It's only November.

Uh oh.

Also: dried tortelini is fast becoming an obsession, tofu is still just as good as it was when Dan first showed me how to scramble it, and I'm very sad to have missed the Battlestar tv/movie that just came out. Will have to track that down somewhere.

I kind of want to work at a Ren Faire this summer? Did I just say that out loud? But seriously, why not? I'm a good enough actor-combatant/choreographer, and musician to boot. Plus, I'll be needing a job right around that time.

Hmmmmm......

Hyde Park tommorow. Hooray!

1 comment:

Cherubino/Carmen said...

Jeff, we should totally market ourselves as a Renn duo. You can bring your mandolin and together we can make up 30 second bard-like songs about passersby.

For a dollar, of course.

Also we should have a snake.