Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Prince songs, and what they do to a night

Ran into my boss, some coworkers, etc, leaving the train station. This turned into 4+ hours of burgers and beer at a local bar. I do enjoy my job sometimes.

What else did I want to write about? I'm not really sure. I think I may try to make a more concentrated effort to get hooked up with the Lookingglass theatre starting in January---could be a lot of fun.

Theatrical stuff, by the way, is going well. I think once I get through the Mahabhrata once, I'll send out some feelers for a bit more source material---maybe "All Quiet on the Western Front"? I havn't read that for a while, and remember really loving it---but I might need to find some more "poetic-al" works, just because it fits a bit better with my other materials.

Also, I think I want to look through the Bavadha Ghita, just because I feel like my work with the Mahabharata has affected me in so many little ways---would be interested to see how it goes.

I'll remember the other stuff soon, I'm sure. Maybe tommorow morning or something.

Ugh--staff meeting at 9:30. Gotta be up early. Then last day of Bud's Cafe, and a bit of relaxing---must do some laundry.

G'night all!

No comments: