Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Water Flowing Under

I'm home early! Which means I get a good night's sleep tonight!
Which hopefuly means another good day tommorow!

Work was great today (especially GreenPeace). Got my first paycheck (which was fairly large for being only for two days). Was energetic, fresh, and alert all through work despite the fact that I had no caffine. Had fun--got to canvas with one of the even newer trainees, who was a very cool guy.

What else did I want to rush home and write about?

Ah! Dan is here! I get to see "Zanna, Don't!" tommorow, and I get to have a relativly unstressful day at work (as I signed up enough people today to make up for today and tommorow's quota). I got to do some small-scale lighting design today, even if it didn't get used, which was fun. So---I'm in a good mood. Also, I get to come home tommorow after GreenPeace for the first time in a long time. Maybe I'll even have a chance to do some laundry and put up a few more pictures, as well as actually cooking a meal.

Speaking of which, I vastly overestimated how much money I would need to spend on food. Lord bless Trader Joe's, hmmmm?

Alright. Time to catch some shuteye. Anthony---three things:

a) Thank you for playing my song game.
b) Next time I have time to post, we'll go a little more up your alley. I'm thinking it'll be "Top 10 Songs that are distinctly (or ideally) You". Fun times?
c) At long last, I decided to change your identification on the sidebar. You were the only one who I used a piecie of their actual journal name to title, which felt lame. So I changed it. Hope this is enjoyed!

Also, Ryan, welcome to the sidebar. Very excited to see that you have a blog.

1 comment:

Wiry said...

Jeff:

A) Let me know how Zanna Don't is. I actually have the soundtrack, and have thought about seeing it (it just ended a run in Boston but alas I've been busy with free tickets to other things, to be posted about soon)... but, yeah. It's a purty gay show. Even for me.

B) How did you know that that the Hanging Man was my tarot card of most affinity? Or is there some other meaning? Or am I just that hang-tastic?

3) You're welcome. Games are fun.

4) Have you read Matheson's I Am Legend? If not, pick it up at the library - it's a speedy 150 pages of vampires meets Robinson Crusoe.