Saturday, October 20, 2007

Before I head out into the day

A quick thought:

I very much enjoy the creativity and breadth of mode used by our various circle of Blogs to label/denote/identify each other on our sidebars. From Griffin's $7 archaic terms, to Ryan's AliceinWonderland characters, to the slightly demented society of Gentlemen/Ladies of Esteem that seems to be accumulating on Anthony's blog, and finally, as the one who started it all---the simple yet highly effective name/location given by Nate---which I think really puts a positive spin on the recent scattering of our little posse. They all keep us feeling linked, yet allow us to flex those little creative muscles we all love so much.

Anyway--that's just about it. A nice night spent out with Dan, a new cool dive bar found, and the relativly pleasent realization today that I am done with training for GreenPeace, and as such not only get a raise, but also have to go in a few hours later to work, all add up to a good beginning to a saturday. Work all day today, hopefuly see Dan for a bit tonight again, then I have my first day off in a while tommorow. I'm pretty excited about that prospect---going to sleep in, do some laundry, finish putting together the apartment, and hopefuly spend some time kicking back in a park or something.

Well---just a short reflection- somewhat self indulgent, but then again, its my blog, and that's pretty much what its there for. Hope everyone out in internet-land is doing well!

3 comments:

Nate said...

When I was in Exeter, I had one or two friends keeping blogs. Now, I have like six or seven. It's a heck of a way to keep in touch.

Nate said...

...now if only Bob Proctor had one.

RM said...

thanks for sparing me the awk.

I fixed the link.