Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Give up your extra love

"Zanna, Don't!" was thoroughly enjoyable. Anthony, you should come see it here, with me, in the next week or so. Just sayin'. Or, you know, see it when it comes to your area next. Anyway---the cast was solid, the energy was great, the sentiments alternatly warmed, broke, and then renewed my heart. Worth checking out.

I'm also really kind of getting to like this whole "being an adult" thing. Everything is a little more meaningful (not that school/college/youth was not meaningful---things are really just more in my control--so my choices are more purely mine, and thus have more personal meaning). I can see various paths in life openning up, meeting new people, exploring new options.

Truly, the wide world is a wonderful place to behold.


Full of Love (more of for oikos than eros--or even kleos),

J

No comments: