Sunday, October 28, 2007

Day off!

Hooray! I got up without an alarm, made a leisurely breakfast, put stuff in the breadmaker--a nice, relaxing morning!

Now, off to TJ's for a few tasty treats, a hunt for a bookcase, and whatever else I feel like doing. Feels niiiiiiiice.

Maybe make some falafel for tonight? Anyone want falafel?

Read the Kenyon Alumni mag last night---full of old ghost stories, was a little creepy. We were so haunted we didn't know what to do with ourselves.

First big paycheck from GreenPeace comes on wednesday. I need to get my act together and open a local bank account---I'm not running out of money yet, but the fee is getting a little old, and I'll need to start paying rent, etc, soon with paycheck money. The good news is I'm making what I can only describe as an easy-living wage---so that's pretty dandy.

What else? I dreamt about KCDC, and about having to hide under a k-mart knock off invisibility cloak to hide from something...until Noam talked me down and I realized it was a big paranoid delusion and I didn't actually have to. Then he picked me up in a sweet ride and we drove off somewhere. So. Noam, if I ever go totally bonkers again, I'm counting on you to talk me out of it.

1 comment:

Spelunker said...

I found out that my parents threw away the copy of the Alumni Bulletin that Kenyon sent me. I was so pissed! They keep all the offers I get from credit card companies but they don't keep my first alumni bulletin from my alma mater?! Good thing Adrienne has hers.

Days off are like sweet, sweet morphine. Hope your life isn't so crazy that you depend on them to survive, though! :o)