Saturday, October 6, 2007

Smooth

I may or may not have spent this morning washing windows with a famous rock star. While hearing advice and stories about his life.

When people ask me why I work nights and weekends in a box office for min. wage...that's what I'll tell them. Well, that and I love the theatre.

Still need to see "Zanna, Don't!", "White Rabbit", and a host of other shows. I think I may get a chance to see "Thyestes" (Senneca, adapted by Caryl Churchill, directed by JoAnne Akalitias) this week...despite somewhat pricey tickets. Well, such is life, yes? It's supposed to be amazing.

Also! I finally landed a day job---GreenPeace, as a canvaser. I need to pass the first week requirements, but as long as that goes well, I should be much more financialy comfortable. Which is exciting.

Trader Joe's tommorow. Near to being done unpacking. Life is pretty good.

No comments: