Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We must sail

Sorry folks, been a bit too long since I posted.

Quick summary:

Saw Nate, was excellent. Excited to be near these people again.
Spent time with Dad in Columbus. Was also excellent.
Re-watched first half of Angels in America with said Father. Good times were had by all.
Finally saw "Blood and Chocolate". Will review.
Re-acclimating to life in Gambier. Spending a lot of time at home, down Wiggin street.
Doing prep-work for the course. Promissing to myself that I'll start writing after the first class.
I have an office at home, and an office in the theatre. Both are becoming very useful.
I kind of like having an "office" at home---a place where I go to do write.
My housemate here has an amazing dog, which is nice.
Forgot to call Mother back last night. Damn. Going to do that now.
Hope all are well.

No comments: