Monday, March 3, 2008

Story of a...

Amazingly beautiful---its around 40-somthing degrees in Chicago, and I'm feeling like I should put on shorts!

Played music for about 5 hours yesterday---had band practice at 2 (man, am I happy that I can say that again), then Walker and I were walking out, marveled at the warmth, and decided we needed to go play in a park for a while. So we played until the sun went down and it got cold again. Then I went off and ran into Julia and Lauren Katz (who just moved to Chicago...hooray!) and had dinner down at the nodle place at the 6 corners...not quite sure what it's called, but it has fairly good food---great seaweed salad, though its no Lulu's.

Free day today---I'm going to spend some time down at the Borders down on Mag Mile, read a bit somewhere, and then see where we go from there! There's a small music shop up on Belmont I haven't been to in a while, maybe I need to check that out. Could probably also check out Joey's while I'm at it, see if they need Irish music for St. Paddy's day....


Really though (as you may have noticed from my last post), as soon as it got warm, all I've wanted to do is to run around listening to "Boys of Summer."

Have a good day, all!

No comments: