Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Strict Bear-aterian/A Sick Pair of Merry Men

Something I had never fully appreciated while here before: free printing. Gotta love it.

Which is to say, printed scripts for several new projects, maybe killed a bunch of treees (does Kenyon use recycled paper? I'm going to get on that).

Is it weird to anyone else that Backwoods Ohio has a better recycling program that Chicago? I mean, yes, recycling isn't the be all and end all of conservation (trust me, I know), but still....

I think various '07rs are coming into town to see Godot, I'm very excited. Boo on missing Adrienne next weekend...but it'll be great to see Karen.

Blood was awesome---was majorly inspired. I think I wrote the ending to War Stories, accidentaly---it ended about two or three scenes before I thought it would. I guess we'll see how it holds up in workshopping, I expect most of it to change.

I got a library card to the Gambier Public Library yesterday. I think that's when you know you're part of a community---when you join the local library. I still havn't done that in Chicago---really need to get on that.

Also, we're in I don't know how mant inches of snow here---and since I don't actually have to work today, I think I'll just hole up, write, and maybe walk the three blocks to the library and check out a book and a movie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've gotten a library card here, but I still don't feel like I'm part of the community...