Saturday, December 8, 2007

Brief Words

Stayed up late, woke up...medium late.

Currently loving: fake sausage, tinwhistle, deal-brokering, Montey are I, and days off.

Bailiwick tonight, for the first time in a while.

Flogging Molly comes to Chicago in February. Better bet that's happening.

Played MarioKart 64, GoldenEye, and Trivial Pursuit while drinking Pale Irishmen with old and new friends last night. It was approximately eight different eras of nostalgia all at once.

Anyone else feeling the "intellectually stimulating work" itch?

2 comments:

Cherubino/Carmen said...

Yep, I still feel that itch, no matter how many soothing ointments I may apply.

Spelunker said...

I feel that same itch every day. Working at a university constantly reminds me of all the intellectual frontiers and ways of thought that I've since not had a chance to explore since graduating. Maybe that's why I'm taking classes...either that or I'm a masochist.