Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm just here, scratchin' my dog....

First day of tech week is done. Some things went well, others could have gone better.

I had fun.


Two other things: I had a long and detailed dream about going to a Japanese tapas bar last night. Just involved ordering a bunch of different things, and then them bringing them, along with random accidental things that they didn't order. There was anxiety about money, eating, and all the other stuff. Very strange.

Also, my friend from GreenPeace canvased Martin Sheen. I'm basically the most jealous person ever.

1 comment:

Spelunker said...

WHAT?! Your friend got to canvas the President?! Or at least, the President we all wish we had. Add me to the top of the list of jealous people. He should quit Greenpeace now, because I don't think it can get any better than Martin Sheen.

Or I guess he could stay to help the environment or something. You know. Whatever.