Friday, April 25, 2008

Back in Columbus

Gentle Readers,

I'm back in Columbus for a chunk of the weekend---yes, it's Send-off, though my being off campus is something of a coincidence.

Rehearsals for "Of Mice and Men" have started in earnest--have done a read of the script, and have blocked the first scene. Now that we've finally got a complete cast, I can finally emotionally commit to the production--I get more and more excited about it as each part falls into place.

Gambier has been beautiful: sun, light, green grass, the works. I've been running again (in fact, I'm just waiting now for my breakfast to settle so that I can take my first German Village run. I've got a nice course through Ukrainian Village back home--but I think this will measure up.

Other things: my band is playing a Ren-faire later in the summer! This basically amuses me to no end. I think it will be a good time, and will be a chance to wear a floppy hat, talk in an accent, and get paid a fairly large sum of money while playing tunes.

Alright---I'm going to go out, before I lose the cool of the morning.

4 comments:

RM said...

Dude, a Ren-Faire? I was unaware you were Sir Dudley Mandeville, 5th Earl of Lame-caster.


....Can I come, too?

Wiry said...

Jeff, you lost the cool of the morning the moment you decided to play at a Ren-faire.

...But while you're there, can you pick me up some demon wings and a flail?

Unknown said...

Dugg!!!

http://digg.com/comics_animation/Be_Agressive

The Project said...

Anyone know who this Kyle character is?