Sunday, July 6, 2008

Good to be back home again

Back in Chicago, at long last!

There are a couple of stills on Facebook from the movie---there should be a rough cut in 6+ months or so? Maybe a little more, maybe a little less?

All in all, it was a wonderful experience, mostly for sharing the time with all of the wonderful people. Movie making is...intense.

Being back in Chicago is very nice. A lot of friends have been gone for the weekend, so I'm looking forward to being reunited with persons various and sundry during the week. Playing music on Tuesday, seeing Julia and Molly tomorrow, Anna sometime during the week...all of these things make me very happy.

Applied for a job this morning---going to try to keep myself at at least one application sent in per day, with more on days that I wander around town looking for help wanted signs. Now that I'm living in the city, it seems so much easier to find work, for some reason. Lets see if that's true.

We to Todd Detmold's house last night, was a thoroughly good time. Nice to have him in the city, hopefully we'll see more of him.

Been sleeping a lot during the day, but waking up early too---I like the latter, though I guess I'll have to break the habit of the former sooner rather than later.

Other than that? I'm full to bursting with projects and ideas, wondering what the next job will be, anxious (a bit) about loans, and generally, very, very content.

Cheers!

No comments: